Discover the most important label and art-working trends of 2023
Globalization and digital technologies are changing businesses, especially as companies look for new ways to strengthen growth and expand into new markets. To do this, companies must create efficiencies in their supply chains and be able to keep pace with the complex and ever-changing dynamics of the supply chain.
So the question is: How has labeling changed with digital transformation and the new global supply chain model, and how can labeling solutions meet the needs of today’s enterprises?
Sign up for Loftware ‘s“Top 5 Trends in Labeling and Packaging Artwork webinar” on Feb. 23 to discover the latest supply chain trends and learn how to apply them to your business strategies to maintain a competitive advantage.
Which of the following topics are covered:
- Cloud becomes Preferred Deployment Method
- Supply chain problems affect business
- Supply Chain Traceability is becoming increasingly important
- Increased desire for All-in-One Digital Ecosystem
- Companies adopt a Composable Business Model for flexibility and resilience
This free webinar was created for anyone involved in labeling, packaging and supply chain.